We are closing in on the Lodge’s annual Winter Banquet! This event is one of the most highly anticipated events of the year and a great way to get more involved with the lodge! Registration is LIVE and I would like to make clear that there will be absolutely NO onsite registration! All attendees must register in advance and the price will go up on DEC. 25th. Registration closes on December 31, 2019. This event is one for the whole family! So, come on out and enjoy an incredible meal as well as a time for reflection for all the accomplishments the lodge has made in the past year! Click Here to Register for Winter Banquet! Below is the specific information provided by the host chapter!
- This is the final event of our 75th Anniversary. The Saponi chapter is working hard to make this truly a memorable event.
- Arrowmen attending Winter Banquet should plan to arrive at 5 pm. This will give you time to visit all of the Historic Displays, Conclave Table, NOAC table, OA High Adventure, the Photo Booth, and the “Time Capsule”.
- There will be no on-site registration! Be sure to pre-register at https://events.r20.constantcontact.com/register/eventReg?oeidk=a07egpbz9z5c6b7a0dd&oseq=&c=&ch=
- There are reduced prices for children under 11, and children under 5 eat for free (no patch included with children tickets)
- Any Arrowman wanting to help set-up should plan on arriving at 3:30 pm.
Time Capsule Guidelines:
At the 75th Anniversary Winter Banquet, the lodge will be filling a 25-Year Time Capsule. We are inviting all Arrowmen to participate in this fun event.
- It is a 25-year Time Capsule- to be opened by the lodge at the 100th Anniversary Winter Banquet.
- Each Arrowman can add 1 small item to the Time capsule at the Winter Banquet (if you are unable to attend, send your item with another Arrowman or contact Randy Seelye- see below)
- If you have an option, use acid-free paper.
- Photos/patches will be placed in protective sleeves.
- You should make sure your name is on your item. Be sure to label all the pictures.
- Digital technology might not be effective as we do not know what technology will be in 2044.
- If you have stickers you want to stick on the outside of the capsule- be sure to bring them!!
If you have any questions, please contact Randy Seelye at email@example.com